DESCRIPTION: The creators of every female millennial’s favorite newsletter, The Daily Skimm, are here to break down more than just the news and help you own every aspect of your life–from negotiating your salary to traveling on a budget.
The Daily Skimm helps you live smarter every day by connecting you to what’s happening in the world. This book helps you live smarter by giving you what you need to know for life’s big moments.
With chapters covering everything from personal finance, to career, to stress management, global politics, and more, How to Skimm Your Life breaks down the most complicated parts of being an adult. This book will answer all of your burning questions including:
* “What’s the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund?”
* “How should I negotiate my salary when I’m offered a new job?”
* “Should I claim standard or itemized deductions on my taxes?”
* “How should I tip while traveling abroad?”
* “Which bottle of wine should I order at a restaurant?”
* And much more…
How to Skimm Your Life cuts through the BS to deliver information that’s streamlined, useful, and entertaining. Whether you’re a recent graduate, looking to make a change, or just want to reset, this book will take you to the next level in all parts of your life.